Financial Assistance Request Procedure
The procedure below identifies the requirements for consideration for financial assistance awards to Princeton Youth Hockey members for known available funding for the upcoming playing year.
1. The Prospective recipient must accept the roster spot on-line and then submit the completed financial aid application as posted on this website via email or regular mail (see address below) to our Accountant
. The application is located in the DOCUMENTS tab of our web site located in the left side menu.
2. The Princeton Youth Hockey Board of Directors will evaluate each request based on the application and available funds.
3. Only applications completed in full will be evaluated.
4. The Treasurer will make recommendations to the Princeton Youth Hockey Association Board of Directors of potential grants.
5. The Treasurer will communicate acceptance or denial to each applicant in a timely manner.
7. Assistance is designed to supplement a family’s commitment to hockey. Level of assistance is at the discretion of Princeton Youth Hockey. Assistance will be awarded based on need.
All requests must be received by April 25, 2019
Only one grant application should be filed annually for consideration.
CLICK HERE to download the Financial Assistance application.
Please send completed application form along with any documentation to:
Princeton Youth Hockey Association
PO Box 426
Windsor, NJ 08561-0426
All information will be kept strictly confidential.